Building Bridges Across a Diverse Community
I’m running for the school board to continue my lifelong commitment to the education of school children. I’ll draw on my 40 years of education experience to contribute positively to our community. Working together, we can:
- Support the District’s fiscally responsible management of taxpayers’ dollars
- Ensure student safety
- Close achievement gaps
- Reduce dropout rates
- Enforce the District’s nondiscrimination policy regarding students’ gender, race, ethnic group, religion, disabilities and sexual orientation
- Preserve and promote school libraries, visual and performing arts and career counseling
- Involve parents in the schools
- Promote business and community partnerships
- Prepare students for higher education, the workforce and lifelong learning
I’ll work cooperatively with education, business and community organizations to make a great school district even better. I have the education and business experience to contribute positively to the District’s mission of “supporting the personal and intellectual success of every student, every day.”
Learn how to CONTRIBUTE to this campaign!
Vote for John McGinnis on Tuesday, December 29.
Mark your calendar today!