The election is April 8, and we hope everyone whos eligible will vote!
Long Beach Voting Quick Links
- Find your polling place Look up your polling place using your address.
- Confirm your voter registration status Cant remembered if you registered? Look it up here.
- Register to vote Not registered yet? You have until March 24 (15 calendar days prior to the April 8 election day) to register to vote in this election. You can register to vote online.
- Look up your district Not sure what school district area youre in? Check here.
- Apply to vote by mail You can fill out an application online to vote by mail in this election. Deadline to apply to vote by mail is 4:30pm April 1, 2014.
- Vote-by-Mail ballot tracking If youve signed up to vote by mail, you can track your ballot here to see when it was mailed to you, and when the ballot you send in is received by the election official.
- More Long Beach Voting Information Long Beach provides a portal for 2014 election information, including sample ballots and election results.
Need help getting to your polling place on Election Day? Let us know and well put you in contact with someone who can help.